HOPES offers a variety of Adult Academic Courses and Professional Development Workshops that support individuals with achieving their personal, educational, and professional goals.
Courses offered include the following:
- English as a Second Language (ESL) – students are able to increase their speaking, reading and recognition of the English language; both classes and semi-private tutoring options are available
- Computer Classes – multiple levels of instruction for beginners through advanced level computer users; instructed by Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT); a key course for workforce entry or maintenance.
- Creative Wellness – utilizing an Art based approach, HOPES offers this class to assist individuals maintain a health mind, body, and soul.
HOPES CAP, Inc. provides free educational classes to students that meet the eligibility requirement of 125% below the federal poverty line. To accommodate students are not eligible for free classes, HOPES CAP, Inc. has created a for fee option in order to provide services to all who seek to improve their quality of life and professional skills.
Workshops & Seminars
- Physical Health & Nutrition
- Emotional Wellness
- Financial Literacy & Budgeting Assistance
- Navigating Health Care Systems
- Chronic Disease Management